Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

The Push Arrow Saga: Ballad of the Push Arrows

Gravinaytor has little to no difficulty and relies entirely on timing and hand eye coordination. It is a generic platformer in the disguise of a puzzle game.

There are so many really good (and fun) platformers on Newgrounds that do exactly what Gravinaytor does, but better. Gravinaytor needs something to set it apart from all the others on Newgrounds.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

In a Time of Rapid Expansion

I liked this, really.
It could have had X/Y scaling (for moving toward and away).
It could have had a bit more effects.
It could have... had a horse riding level between points on the road...
Coulda' woulda' whatever!
Every little thing I think of that could have improved upon this would have dragged out the release, file size and CPU needed to play. And I find that maybe because I'm flooded with so many ideas for this, a game like this, that perhaps it's my addoration for the game comming through. And that perhaps it is a constructive addoration centered around a second game. With all of the resources archived from this, perhaps?

Good job guys!

Chicks`N`Dicks 3 Chicks`N`Dicks 3

Nice music and sound effects

For what it is, it isn't bad.
Although the slider puzzles are way too easy asyou just need to fine the seem. And the jig saw puzzles are fairly easy as well.

The music in this is very pleasent.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Game Breaking Glitch

This game is fun, stupid fun, and I have given it more than one go, but I encountered a game breaking glitch that stopped me from going to the left of the screen.

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Hard DIfficulties Should Be Possible To Beat

Since it is impossible to beat this game on Masochist mode, it's a redundant choice.

Also I found that harder difficulties didn't offer more experience or money, making them unbalanced when other areas could have been tweaked.

I like this game, a lot in fact. I play it often now. I've been trying to get through hard mode, which is very possible to do. Sadly, I'd like to be able to actually play it on Masochist, but since it's impossible it's redundant.

Arkuni responds:

It's not impossible, even without cheats.

Canabalt Canabalt

I want a prequel!

I want a prequel!

Except I want it to have a story, I want it to have guns and melee weapons (like office gold clubs and brief cases, batons from security guards) and I want it to be an action-adventure game.

I want it to look exactly like this and I want it by February.
Paycheques won't be cleared till March 5th. Jk jk jk...

But common that would be an honestly awesome game, no?

At any rate, this is nice. I like the potential of this.
Although I have a great deal of hang-ups with the holes in the walls. I can barely make it through them and architecturally they don't make sense. But because of them and my newb-ness I refuse to give this game a bad review. It's challenging and unforgiving. Jumping through that window at the start keeps me coming back. I'm reminded of a fellow pixel game maker... Konjac. Every bit as unique in the classic styling.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

What a great concept...

This is barely a game, yet somehow and almost inexplicably, I'm satisfied with the concept that is put forth. This is as far as I can tell only because of the title and a direct retrospect associated with what this work implies.

AustinBreed responds:

What.

Multitask Multitask

Hhmm...

My only quip about this game is that REPLYING isn't fast enough.
I find it's too slow to get back into the game once you fail.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Moron

When I lost my footing on the second platform and proceeded to fall to my death and expect another try, having been met with the loop I was stupidity. And then this strange gleeful sensation rose up within me. I can only describe what I felt as a positive feeling of surprise.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

More of The Same

If this game had double the content it would be more than just an expression on the premise of progression within video games. The commentary wasn't taken to the extreme I feel that it should have been. While this is a funny and entertaining game I wouldn't say it was entirely a fun game. There wasn't enough substance here to make it fun for me. I found that I beat it rather quickly and that maybe there should have been a few more graphic upgrades, several in fact, sound upgrades, soundtrack upgrades, even the text on money/points counter as they were collected should have been upgradable... like I said this just wasn't taken as far as it should have been and if there is ever a squeal of it, it will be continually lesser even when more is administrated.

Perhaps a "Upgrade Complete X.M.A.!" edition where the upgrades go to extreme lengths, medals for longevity, and 'achievements' for in game ridiculousness. With that said it can't be a squeal - it wouldn't be as funny or as augmentative on the premise of progression and the hilarity found in game would be weak and commonplace.

tl;dr: This game needed more of everything. Especially sound (music & fx), particle (cash counter), and it wasn't EXTREME enough for the commentary it was offering.